North Carolina Divorce Seminar
What Everyone Needs to Know About Divorce But is Afraid to Ask
The majority of the people planning or going through a divorce don’t know the exact legal issues involved. With divorce rates going up, it’s always an advantage for people to know at least the basics of legal divorce procedures. If you have unanswered questions, or if you would like to know the procedures involved in a divorce, you need to attend the FREE North Carolina Divorce Seminar. This information-packed divorce seminar allows you to:
- Explore the legal, emotional and financial support resources that are available during the divorce process
- Learn what to expect during a divorce
- Learn how to prepare for the challenge of divorce with greater confidence and understanding
- Learn about the four ways to obtain a divorce in North Carolina: Mediation, Litigation, Negotiation, and the Collaborative Team Model.
- Meet and interact with other people like you who are experiencing similar life changes
The seminars are facilitated by a Family Law Attorney from McIlveen Family Law Firm.
By attending our informative and supportive North Carolina Divorce Seminar, you will learn what you need to know about divorce but are afraid to ask. You will also get the answer to the following questions:
- How do you prepare financially for divorce without going bankrupt?
- How is child custody determined?
- Do you know about the typical reactions children have to their parents divorcing?
Through this seminar, you will receive important tools and resources that will keep you informed and help you prepare and protect your interests throughout the divorce process.
All attendees of the seminar will receive a “North Carolina Divorce Information Guidebook” which is full of divorce information and resources along with legal definitions and a financial planning worksheet, plus a copy of “The 20 DOs and DON’Ts of Getting Divorced”.
This is a FREE seminar so you don’t need to register to attend.
More dates and locations of upcoming North Carolina Divorce Seminars will be posted on this website.