NC Court Forms

The following are links to example NC Court forms for Child Custody, Child Support, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, and Paternity Forms. Many counties require you to use their specific forms. You should seek assistance from an attorney before filing anything.

NC Court Forms - Divorce sign

AOC NC Court Forms for Family Court:

Child Custody Forms

Child Support Forms

Domestic Violence Forms

Name Change Forms

Paternity Forms

Pro Se Forms

Cover Sheets for Filing

Other Necessary Forms

Call    (877) 351-1513